All Nippon Airways (ANA) is putting Beijing on sale. Things we recommend for 1st time visitors to Beijing:
- Mutianyu section of the Great Wall (a lot less tourists than Badaling)
- The Forbidden City
- 798 Art District
- Peking Duck @ Made in China inside the Grand Hyatt Beijing
Sample Travel Date:
- September 10th – 14th
- Must depart from September 1st – 30th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for ANA availability. Must purchase by July 30th.
Partner Fare Class:
- DTW – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo – Narita) // HND (Tokyo – Haneda) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – ORD – DTW. Includes an overnight layover in Tokyo on the outbound.
- 15,605 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and United and US Airways partner. The segments from DTW to Chicago to Tokyo and vice versa will earn 100% with United and 50% with US Airways. The segments between Tokyo and Beijing earn 50% with both United and US Airways. We recommend crediting to United. If crediting to United, this will earn 14,275 miles or 5.9 cents per mile.
How to Book: