How about Turkey Day in Turkey? It can happen with this fare as there’s good availability in November.
Sample Travel Date:
- Nov 14th – 20th
- Valid for travel from October 27th – December 12th, 2013 and from January 9th – March 27th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Air Canada availability. Must purchase by August 8th, 2013.
- LAS – YVR (Vancouver) – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – LAS. Overnight layover in Toronto on the inbound.
- 15,191 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines. This fare in K class will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the check-in agent with your United MileagePlus number to receive 100% credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Air Canada to price this out.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20.
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.92 TRY