All Nippon Airways (ANA) is putting Beijing on sale. Things we recommend for 1st time visitors to Beijing:
- Mutianyu section of the Great Wall (a lot less tourists than Badaling)
- The Forbidden City
- 798 Art District
- Peking Duck @ Made in China inside the Grand Hyatt Beijing
Sample Travel Date:
- November 25th – December 3rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 1st – November 29th, 2013 and from January 7th – March 7th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both the outbound and return fields to search for ANA availability. Must purchase by September 30th, 2013.
Partner Fare Class:
- IAH – SFO (San Francisco) – NRT (Narita) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – SFO – IAH
- 16,134 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and a United and US Airways partner. The segments from ATL to IAD to NRT and vice versa will earn 100% with United and 50% with US Airways. The segments between Tokyo and Beijing earn 50% with both United and US Airways. We recommend crediting to United.
How to Book: