A good sale to Shanghai.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- September 22nd – October 2nd
- Valid for travel from September 15th – December 3rd and from December 27th – March 31, 2014 for Monday through Wednesday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Air Canada availability. Must purchase by September 10th, 2013.
Partner Fare Class:
- N: US to/from Canada
- K: Canada to/from China
- ATL – YYZ (Toronto) – PVG (Shanghai) – YYZ – ATL. Includes a overnight layover both legs at Toronto. Two (2) stopovers are permitted at $150 each.
- 15,656 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage for the Canada to Shanghai portions of the trip while earning 0% for the United States to Canada segments when crediting to United. You will earn 14,214 miles when crediting to United or 5.6 cents per mile. We suggest you credit to United.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Air Canada” to price this out.