A good fare to Shanghai.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 24th – October 5th
- Valid for travel from September 1st – December 3rd and from December 27th – March 31st, 2014 for Monday through Wednesday departures to and from the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Air Canada availability. Must purchase by September 10th, 2013.
Partner Fare Class:
- N: US to/from Canada
- K: Canada to/from China
- LAS – YVR (Vancouver) – PVG (Shanghai) – YVR – YYC (Calgary) – LAS.
- 13,655 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage for the Canada to Shanghai portions of the trip while earning 0% for the United States to Canada segments when crediting to United.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Air Canada” to price this out.
- Make sure you select an itinerary that is fully operated by Air Canada to guarantee mileage earning with United.