All Nippon Airways (ANA) is putting Beijing on sale. Things we recommend for first time visitors to Beijing:
- Mutianyu section of the Great Wall (a lot less tourists than Badaling)
- The Forbidden City
- 798 Art District
- Peking Duck @ Made in China inside the Grand Hyatt Beijing
Sample Travel Date:
- October 29th – November 6th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 1st – November 29th, 2013 and from January 7th – March 7th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only for ANA availability. Must purchase by September 30th, 2013.
Partner Fare Class:
- DTW – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo – Narita) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – ORD – DTW
- 15,632 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and a United and US Airways partner. The segments from DTW to ORD to NRT and NRT to ORD to DTW will earn 100% with United and 50% with US Airways. The segments between Tokyo and Beijing earn 50% with both United and US Airways. You will earn 14,437 miles or 6.0 cents per mile when crediting to United. We recommend crediting to United.
How to Book: