A good fare to Beijing!
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- October 16th – 23rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 10th – November 29th, 2013 and from January 7th – March 7th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for ANA availability. Must purchase by September 30th, 2013.
Partner Fare Class:
- ATL – IAD (Washington D.C.) – NRT (Tokyo – Narita) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – ORD – ATL
- 16,783 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and a United and US Airways partner. The segments from ATL to IAD to NRT and vice versa will earn 100% with United and 50% with US Airways. The segments between Tokyo and Beijing earn 50% with both United and US Airways. We recommend crediting to United.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure “Additional options” is selected, and in the “Preferred airline” field you select “All Nippon Airways” to price this out.
For more of the latest cheap Atlanta fares:
- Go to our Atlanta fares page
For more of the latest cheap Charlotte fares:
- Go to our Charlotte fares page