A good fare to Beijing.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 29th – February 4th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 7th – March 7th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for ANA availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
Partner Fare Class:
- CLT – IAD (Washington D.C.) – NRT (Tokyo – Narita) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – ORD – CLT
- 16,564 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and a United and US Airways partner. The segments from CLT to IAD to NRT and vice versa will earn 100% with United and 50% with US Airways. The segments between Tokyo and Beijing earn 50% with both United and US Airways. We recommend crediting to United.
Get Tickets Here:
- Book on Orbitz.com using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “All Nippon Airways” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit to our Charlotte fares page.