Domestic First Class is basically a nicer coach seat with more legroom. So let’s not get too excited. This will not last. Book and use United’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy to firm up your plans.
Update 2/27/2014 @ 2:15PM Eastern – gone.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 18th – 22nd
- Valid for travel until June. Its about $20 – $30 more for travel after June. Must purchase at least 14 days before departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua
- Destination: DTW
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Select “First Class” on Cabin
- Length of stay “0-7”. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – DTW (Detroit) – IAH
- 3,253 miles or 6.0 cents per mile.
- Book on United using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make on Cabin, you select First/GlobalFirst
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.