Bali is one of our favorite places to go chill.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 7th – 15th
- Valid for travel from April 1st – May 15th. Must purchase by March 10th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ord nrt cgk
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: cgk nrt ord
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12”. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo) – CGK (Jakarta) – DPS (Bali – Denpasar) – CGK – NRT – ORD – ATL. The segments betwen Japan and Jakarta is operated by All Nippon Airways. Between Jakarta and Bali is operated by Garuda.
- 22,221 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. You will earn 20,999 miles or 6.0 cents per mile with United for the ATL – ORD – NRT – CGK // CGK – NRT – ORD – ATL segments. The Jakarta – Bali segments is operated by Garuda, which is a Delta partner. Those segments will earn 50% mileage when credited to Delta or 611 miles.
- Go to Hipmunk and enter the following:
- From Field: ATL::ORD NRT CGK
- To Field: DPS::CGK NRT ORD
- Enter dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- It will redirect you to Priceline.com to book
- There is a price difference between what ITA results ($1,242 and what Priceline results – $1,278. We could not replicate the $1,242 anywhere and $1,278 was the best we could do)
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.