Interesting tidbit: besides being the Warren Buffet’s hometown, Omaha has the highest number of millionaire on a per capita basis in the United States.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 16th – 22nd
- Valid for travel until May 21st for Tuesday and Wednesday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by March 13th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- Destination: OMA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – DFW (Dallas) – OMA (Omaha) – DFW -SAN
- 3,520 miles or 5.8 cents per mile.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “American”
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.