This is going to be fun to watch Alaska and Delta duking it out this year! This fare is in R class — a rarely used fare from Alaska that does not earn miles with American or Delta. Alaska really doesn’t like Delta!
Sample Travel Date:
- April 15th – 18th
- Valid for travel until May 6th. Must purchase by March 20th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: as+
- Destination: ANC
- Return Advanced Routing Code: as+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – SEA (Seattle) – ANC (Anchorage) – SEA- ATL
- 7,242 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. While this fare does not earn miles on Delta or American, it will earn 100% mileage with Alaska.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Alaska
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.