Here’s a fare from Delta which is a $140+ price drop from last week’s post to visit tons of sites and for great food like hand pulled noodles and Peking duck. This fare won’t last.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 26th – April 2nd
- Valid for travel on the outbound until March 31st, 2014 for Sunday through and Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 5 days in advance of departure and by March 27th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+
- Destination: PEK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – DTW (Detroit) – PEK (Beijing) – SEA (Seattle) – IAH
- 14,948 miles or 5.3 cents per mile.
Get Tickets Here:
- Book on Expedia using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “Delta” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.