A good fare to Tel Aviv.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via just Delta
- May 1st – 6th
- Valid for travel on the outbound through May 31st and from October 21st – October 25th, 2014. Must purchase at least 5 days in advance of departure and by December 31st, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ams
- Destination: TLV
- Return Advanced Routing Code: jfk atl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – AMS (Amsterdam) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – JFK (New York) – ATL (Atlanta) – IAH.
- 14,164 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. Some flights might be operated by KLM which is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and a Delta partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines” in Airline 1 and “KLM Royal Dutch Airlines” in Airline 2.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.