A good nonstop fare to enjoy the great outdoors. Enjoy these $258 fares, after September, you won’t see these again from Delta. Alaska is pulling out of the market and without nonstop competition, you once again will pay through the roof for this particular route.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 29th – May 8th
- Valid for travel until May 10th for Monday through Thursday and Saturday departures. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+
- Destination: PDX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – PDX (Portland) – ATL
- 4,334 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.