Jakarta’s a good springboard to visit Bali or Borneo via low cost carriers like AirAsia and LionAir.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 21st – 27th
- Valid for travel on the outbound through May 15th, 2014 and from July 23rd – August 9th, 2014 and from December 1st – December 6th, 2014 and from December 25th – January 1st, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by April 14th, 2014 — TODAY!
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: CGK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- LAS – SFO (San Francisco) – NRT (Tokyo) – CGK (Jakarta) – NRT – LAX (Los Angeles) – LAS
- 18,447 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by All Nippon Airways, which is a member of the Star Alliance and a United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.