US Airways and American are attacking Delta’s fares to the Caribbean. Here’s what we found as starting prices:
- Aruba – $298
- St. Maarten – $303
- Grand Cayman – $310
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos – $315
- Antigua – $329
- Punta Cana – $334
- Montego Bay – $335
These fare won’t last!
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis to Aruba
- May 7th – 11th
- Valid for travel until June 12th, 2014 and from August 11th – December 17th, 2014. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us+
- Destination: AUA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (Some destinations are on American, replace us+ with aa+ to search if us+ does not result in anything for your destination)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP –CLT (Charlotte) – AUA (Aruba) – CLT – MSP
- 5,273 miles or 5.7 cents per mile.
Get Tickets Here:
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.