Singapore for under $800 from the United States is cheap! This fare is unique in that you fly across the Pacific on Korean Air and segments between Hong Kong and Singapore are operated by Cathay Pacific and Singapore. You get to experience 3 carriers for the price of one.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 6th – 14th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from May 2nd – 7th. Must purchase by April 21st
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: icn hkg
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: hkg icn
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – ICN (Seoul) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SIN (Singapore) – HKG – ICN – IAH
- 19,850 miles or 3.9 cents per mile. Korean Air is an Alaska Air partner. This fare has different mileage earning depending on the operating carrier:
- IAH – ICN – HKG and vice versa segments are operated by Korean Air in Q fare class. This is 16,696 miles. When crediting to Alaska Air, you will earn 70% mileage or 11,682 miles
- HKG – SIN is operated by Singapore and in K fare class. Singapore is an United partner and will earn 100% mileage or 1,587 miles with United
- SIN – HKG is operated by Cathay Pacific in V fare class. Cathay Pacific is an Alaska Air partner and it will earn 50% mileage or 793 miles.
- In total, you will earn 14,062 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.