It is probably better to just drive to Los Angeles and catch the flight from there since it’s only about $600 from there. But if you don’t want to drive for 2+ hours and leave from SAN, this is for you.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late August – October. Must purchase at least 10 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ sfo dl+
- Destination: GOT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ sfo dl+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7”. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – LAX (Los Angeles) – SFO (San Francisco) – AMS (Amsterdam) – GOT (Gothenburg) – CDG (Paris) – SFO (San Francisco) – LAX – SAN
- 13,098 miles or 5.4 cents per mile.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure to select multi-city and enter the segments as follow:
- SAN – SFO
- SFO – GOT
- GOT – SFO
- SFO – SAN
- You must enter the segments this way for it to price.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.