This is over our 6 cents per mile criterion — we are posting it because:
- Summer fares to Europe are bananas
- This is cheap for Summer travel to Europe — we don’t seee too many sub- $1,000 fares.
Both Brussels and Zurich offers easy access to the rest of Europe.
Availability to Brussels is better than Zurich. July availability is mix, other months, availability is okay.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Brussels
- July 16th – 23rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from May 16th – August 23rd. Must purchase at least 10 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- Destination: BRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl dl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Zurich, replace BRU with ZRH on the Destination field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – LGA (New York – LaGuardia) // JFK (New York – JFK) – BRU (Brussels) – JFK // LGA – IAH. Some itineraries such as this will involve a change of airport.
- 10,154 miles
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta. You also must select Multi-city if the itinerary involves an airport change and enter each segment individually — in this example:
- Segment 1: IAH – LGA
- Segment 2: JFK – BRU
- Segment 3: BRU – JFK
- Segment 4: LGA – IAH
- For this to price out
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.