A good fare to Jakarta. Bali, Borneo and Lombok are a short low carrier airline ride away.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August – April, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days before departure and by June 6th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: CGK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – IAH (Houston) – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – CGK (Jakarta) – NRT – SEA (Seattle) – SFO (San Francisco) – ATL. Some segments will be operated by All Nippon Airways
- 22,345 miles or 5.8 cents per mile.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.