United – $949: Minneapolis / Detroit / Atlanta – Manila, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Use it as a springboard to Boracay or Palawan Islands.
Depending on departure city, the price could be +/- a few dollars in each direction.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis
- September 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August 21st – November 30th or January 1st, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: MNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (Replace MSP with ATL, DTW for Atlanta, Detroit departures)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP – IAH (Houston) – HNL (Honolulu) – GUM (Guam) – MNL (Manila) – GUM – HNL – DEN (Denver) – MSP
- 19,778 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.