Ho Chi Minh City is a great starting place to discover Vietnam.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 8th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August 21st – December 10th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase by June 10th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: lax pek
- Destination: SGN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: pek lax
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- DEN – LAX (Los Angeles) – PEK (Beijing) – SGN (Ho Chi Minh City) – PEK – LAX – DEN
- 16,283 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. The segments between Beijing and Ho Chi Minh City will operate under Air China under S class and therefore earn 50% miles with United. The segments between Los Angeles and Beijing will also operate under Air China but under K class and therefore earn 100% miles with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines” under Airline 1 and select ”Air China” under Airline 2.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.