A good sale to Buenos Aires.
Update 6/22/2014 @ 2:30AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- September 23rd – 30th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August – May, 2015. Availability is scattered. Must purchase 14 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: am+
- Destination: EZE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: am+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCO – MEX (Mexico City) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – MEX – MCO
- 11,794 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. This fare is in V class and will earn 100% mileage in 2014. Mileage earning is unknown for 2015 as Delta has not release partner earning information for 2015 yet.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Aeromexico
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.