You’ll remember your view from Cape Town.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 29th – November 9th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September 13th – December 9th, 2014 and from January 10th, 2015 – March 31st, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 18 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: vs+
- Destination: CPT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: vs+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – LHR (London) – CPT (Cape Town) – LHR – ATL
- 20,424 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. Virgin Atlantic is a Delta partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage in 2014. Delta has not released partner mileage chart for 2015, it will be a lot less than what it is in 2014 or it could be zero.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Virgin Atlantic”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.