Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia. Georgia is one of the countries in the Caucasus, bordering the Caspian and Black Seas.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 4th – 11th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – December 10th or January 10th, 2015 – March 10th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: iad dxb
- Destination: TBS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dxb iad
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7”. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – IAD (Washington D.C.) – DXB (Dubai) – TBS (Tbilisi) – DXB – IAD – IAH. The segments between Dubai and Tbilisi will be operated by FlyDubai and is non-mileage earning
- 19,040 miles or 4.2 cents per mile. You will earn 16,518 miles with United or 4.9 cents per mile as the segments between Dubai and Tbilisi are non-mileage earning
- Go to hipmunk.com using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- On From field, enter IAH::IAD DXB
- On To field, enter TBS::DXB IAD
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.