Delta’s nonstop is $150 more (give or take). With United, you will be going North before heading South.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 3rd – 9th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late August – December 14th. Availability is extremely limited — best to use the exact flexible search criteria below to find availability because there are only 1 or 2 dates per month. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: AUA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – EWR (Newark) – AUA (Aruba) – EWR – ATL
- 5,438 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.