United / All Nippon – $910: Minneapolis / Detroit / Atlanta – Taipei, Taiwan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good fare to Taiwan. Despite what the fare rules says, this is an United attack fare on Delta hubs. This fare will not last until August 8th.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis
- September 24th – 29th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September 1st – November 25th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures on each transpacific sector. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure and by August 8th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ord nrt
- Destination: TPE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nrt ord
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Detroit departures, replace MSP with DTW on the Departing from: field)
- (For Atlanta departures, replace ATL with DTW on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – ORD – MSP
- 15,888 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Visit Hipmunk using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- On From field, enter MSP::ORD NRT
- On To field, enter TPE::NRT ORD
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
- (For Detroit, replace MSP with DTW)
- (For Atlanta, replce MSP with ATL)
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.