A good fare to the West Coast. Portland is $207. Oakland and San Diego is at $210.
Update 8/1/2014 @ 1:35PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via Portland
- September 10th – 17th
- Valid for travel from August – November, 2014. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us+
- Destination: PDX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Oakland, replace PDX with OAK on the Destination field)
- (For San Diego, replace PDX with SAN on the Destination: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCI – PHX (Phoenix) – PDX (Portland) – PHX– MCI
- 4,100 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “US Airways”.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.