US Airways – $210: Las Vegas – Tampa / Baltimore / Fort Lauderdale / New Orleans + Others (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
US Airways’ has a bunch of destination on sale for about $210 – some are a little less. Here’s the list in addition to the ones listed in the post title.
- Tampa [TPA]
- Baltimore [BWI]
- Fort Lauderdale [FLL]
- New Orleans [MSY]
- Milwaukee [MKE]
- Hartford [BDL]
- Pittsburgh [PIT]
- Nashville [BNA]
- Jacksonville [JAX]
- Indianapolis [IND]
Update 8/1/2014 @ 1:35PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via Tampa
- September 18th – 24th
- Valid for travel from late August – November, 2014. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us+
- Destination: TPA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Other Cities, replace TPA with airport code from above on the Destination field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- LAS – CLT (Charlotte) – TPA (Tampa) – CLT – LAS
- 4,834 miles or 4.3 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “US Airways”.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.