Mauritius is in the Indian Ocean. Hard to get to.
Sample Travel Date:
- Novemebr 5th – 14th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – December 6th. Availability is limited. Must purchase by August 7th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ba+
- Destination: MRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ba+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – LHR (London – Heathrow) // LGW (London – Gatwick) – MRU (Mauritius) – LGW // LHR – ATL. Involves a transfer from Heathrow to Gatwick.
- 20,574 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. British Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with American
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Multi-city” and enter each segment individually as displayed by ITA. You must do that in order for it to price. Then select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select British Airways
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.