A good sale to Istanbul.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 2nd – 10th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – December 11th or December 24th – March 12th, 2015 for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by August 6th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- Destination: IST
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – IAH. Make sure to select United operated flights between United States and Canada to ensure maximum mileage. Flights between Toronto and Istanbul will be operated by Canada under United flight numbers.
- 12,742 miles or 5.2 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and a United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage for the segments between Canada and Turkey and 100% for the segments between United States and Canada if the segments are operated by United. If the flights are operated by Air Canada between United States and Canada, it will earn 25% mileage for those segments. Any other routing will not earn any miles.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.