A good sale to Lebanon.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 3rd – 10th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – December 11th or December 24th – March 12th, 2015. Must purchase by August 6th.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua iad ua dxb me
- Destination: BEY
- Return Advanced Routing Code: me dxb ua iad ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – IAD (Washington D.C.) – DXB (Dubai) – BEY (Beirut) – DXB – IAD – SAN. The segment between Dubai and Beirut will be operated by Middle East Airliens
- 21,306 miles or 4.3 cents per mile. The segments between the US and Dubai will earn 18,644 miles or 4.9 cents per mile. The segments between Dubai and Beirut will not earn miles with United — it can be credited to Delta at 100% redeemable miles or 2,662 miles and 50% elite qualifying miles or 1,331 miles.
- Visit Hipmunk using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- On From field, enter SAN::UA UA ME
- On To field, enter BEY::ME UA UA
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.