Delta and its partners (Air France, KLM, Alitalia) is putting Moscow and St. Petersburg on sale from the United States. Here’s what we found from our coverage cities for Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Atlanta [ATL]: $603 / $655
- Charlotte [CLT]: $606 / $668
- Denver [DEN]: $653 / $715
- Detroit [DTW]: $603 / $$655
- Houston [IAH]: $603 / $$655
- Kansas City [MCI]: $603 / $$670
- Las Vegas [LAS]: $653 / Normal price
- Minneapolis [MSP]: $603 / $$655
- Orlando [MCO]: $603 / $$670
- San Diego [SAN]: $653 / $720
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta to St. Petersburg
- November 16th – 23rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from November 1st – March 12th, 2015 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and for Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by August 6th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Destination: LED
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Moscow, replace LED with SVO on the Destination field)
- (For other departure cities, replace ATL with the airport code from above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – AMS (Amsterdam) – LED (St. Petersburg) – AMS – ATL
- 10,978 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. KLM is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and a Delta partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta, KLM, Air France or Alitalia
For more of the latest deal, visit our fare deals page.