We don’t normally post AirTran deals – they are okay, we just don’t do it. Like we don’t do Spirit or Frontier. But for $176 roundtrip with nonstop service, we will post. Availability is better from Atlanta to Los Angeles, but still very limited.
Updater 8/10/2014 @ 5:20AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- September 24th – 30th
- Valid for travel from late September – October for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Availability is extremely limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: fl
- Destination: LAX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: fl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – LAX (Los Angeles) – ATL
- 3,886 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select AirTran
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.