US Airways / American– $263: Houston – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Get to the beaches.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 2nd – 10th
- Valid for travel from August, 2014 – March, 2015. Scattered availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: clt
- Destination: PUJ
- Return Advanced Routing Code: clt
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – CLT (Charlotte) – PUJ (Punta Cana) – CLT – IAH
- 4,588 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “US Airways” in Airline 1 and “American Airlines” in Airline 2.
- There is a price difference between what ITA results ($261) and what Orbitz results ($263). We could not replicate $261 anywhere and $263 was the best we could do.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.