United is at it again attacking US Air / American’s fares to Antigua. The is for 2015 travel. The only downside to the fare? It requires an overnight on the outbound in Newark.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 8th – 12th, 2015
- Valid for travel from January – May, 2015. Availability is best from January – March. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ewr
- Destination: ANU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ewr /maxconnect 240
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- CLT – EWR (Newark) – ANU (Antigua) – EWR – CLT
- 4,642 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.