American / US Airways has been putting the Caribbean on sale from Houston recently. The sale’s now available from Denver. Here are some quick check prices — depending on routing or carrier, it could be a few dollars more or less. Here’s where we found on availability:
- Grand Cayman [GCM] – $223
- Antigua [ANU] – $237
- Montego Bay [MBJ] – $238
- Punta Cana [PUJ] – $237
- St. Lucia [UVF] – $200
As with the sale from Houston, some fares require overnight layovers in the connection airport. Availability vary by destination. In general, 2015 availability is better than this year. We highly recommend you use the flexible month search on ITA to find availability.
Also available from Washington D.C. and Cleveland for about the same price.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via Denver to St. Lucia [UVF]
- September 4th – 11th
- Valid for travel from late-August, 2014 – June, 2015. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN (or IAH)
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Destination: UVF (or GCM, ANU, MBJ, PUJ)
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″ (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA
- DEN – MIA (Miami) – UVF (St. Lucia) – MIA – DEN
- 6,978 miles or 2.9 cents per mile
- American: Book on American Airlines with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “refine search” to get to the advance search page. On “Choose a Carrier:” select “AA, American Eagle, AmericanConnection® and oneworld”.
- US Airways: Book on US Airways with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.