Enjoy all that Shanghai has to offer.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September 1st – December 9th, 2014 and from December 25th – January 14th, 2015 and from January 30th, 2015 – April 29th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures on each transpacific sector. Must purchase at least 5 days in advance of departure and by August 22nd, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: msp nrt
- Destination: PVG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sea
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – MSP (Minneapolis) – NRT (Tokyo) – PVG (Shanghai) – SEA (Seattle) – IAH
- 15,660 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by Alaska Airlines. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Delta Air Lines”.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.