This fare is for $947 from Atlanta and Minneapolis. It’s available for $950 from Detroit.
Find out what Seoul’s all about.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta
- August 21st – 25th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August 21st – November 30th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures on each transpacific sector. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure and by August 22nd, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: ICN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – SFO (San Francisco) – ICN (Seoul) – NRT (Tokyo) – IAH (Houston) – ATL
- 15,869 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.