A good sale to see Hong Kong. Available from Atlanta, Detroit, and Minneapolis.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via Atlanta
- November 9th – 19th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August 26th – November 30th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure and by September 2nd, 2014 — it won’t last this long.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- Destination: HKG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- (For Detroit availability, replace ATL with DTW on the “Departing from:” field)
- (For Minneapolis availability, replace ATL with MSP on the “Departing from:” field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – YYZ (Toronto) – HKG (Hong Kong) – YYZ – ATL
- 17,066 or 4.4 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage for the segments between Canada and Asia and 25% for the segments between United States and Canada. This fare will earn 15,990 miles or 4.7 cents per mile.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Air Canada”.
- There is a price difference between what ITA results ($743) and what Orbitz results ($748). We could not replicate $743 anywhere and $748 was the best we could do.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.