United is putting several points in Europe on sale. Spain is available from all origin cities while the rest of Europe has spotty or no availability. Here are sample destinations:
- Shannon [SNN]
- Barcelona [BCN]
- Oslo [OSL]
- Stockholm [ARN]
- Copenhagen [CPH]
- Madrid [MAD]
- Zurich [ZRH]
- Lisbon [LIS]
- Helsinki [HEL]
- Paris [CDG]
- Rome [FCO]
- Prague [PRG]
- Athens [ATH]
- London [LHR]
Update 8/29/2014 @ 2:20PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Las Vegas – Madrid
- October 25th – November 4th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 27th – December 14th, 2014 and from December 24th – May 6th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by September 1st, 2014 — it won’t last that long.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Destination: MAD
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Replace MAD in Destination with other cities above. For other departing cities, replace LAS with your departure city.
- (If you don’t care about miles, drop the “ua ua” from the Advanced Routing Code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- LAS – EWR (Newark) – MAD (Madrid) – EWR – LAS. Some segments may by Brussels, Lufthansa, Air Canada, Swiss or Austrian.
- 11,632 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
For more of the latest deals, visit our Fare Deals fares page.