This is our first deal to Thailand from Denver. Bangkok offers easy and inexpensive access to the rest of Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and other points in Southeast Asia via various low cost carriers based there.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 28th – November 4th
- Valid for travel from September 16th – March 4th, 2015 for Tuesday and Wednesday departures. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- DEN – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – LAX – DEN
- 18,368 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by ANA. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.