Bangkok offers easy and inexpensive access to the rest of Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and other points in Southeast Asia via various low cost carriers based there.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 28th – November 4th
- Valid for travel until November 19th, 2014 and from December 3rd – December 17th, 2014 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Limited availability. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by September 5th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – LAX – IAH
- 19,398 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by ANA, a member of the Star Alliance and a United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.