Enjoy a trip to Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 22nd – 30th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August 1st – November 27th, 2014 and from January 5th, 2015 – February 2nd, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by September 17th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DTW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ord lhr
- Destination: BLR
- Return Advanced Routing Code: lhr ord
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- DTW – ORD (Chicago) – LHR (London) – BLR (Bangalore) – LHR – ORD – DTW
- 18,338 or 5.3 cents per mile. British Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with American.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “American Airlines ” in Airline 1 and “British Airways” in Airline 2.
- There is a price difference between what ITA results ($980) and what Orbitz results ($986). We could not replicate $980 anywhere and $986 was the best we could do.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.