Oman has some amazing vistas.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 7th – 14th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 21st – December 10th or January 10th, 2015 – March 10th, 2015. Must purchase at least 60 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: iad dxb
- Destination: MCT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dxb iad
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – IAD (Washington D.C.) – MCT (Muscat) – AMM (Amman) – DXB – IAD – IAH. The segments between Dubai and Muscat will be operated by FlyDubai and will not earn miles with United.
- 16,952 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. You will earn 16,518 miles or 5.2 cents per mile when crediting to United as the FlyDubai segments are non-mileage earning.
- Visit Hipmunk using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search
- On From field, enter IAH::IAD DXB
- On To field, enter MCT::DXB IAD
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.