Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and go on a safari.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Diego
- October 20th – 26th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September 11th – December 5th, 2014 and from December 21st – May 8th, 2015. Availability is scattered — so please use the calendar of lowest fares function on ITA and use a date range on the length of stay fields to find availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by September 15th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: iad add
- Destination: JRO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: add iad
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Denver departures, replace SAN with DEN on the Departing from field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- SAN – IAD (Washington D.C.) – ADD (Addis Ababa) – JRO (Kilimanjaro) – ADD – FCO (Rome) – IAD – SAN
- 20,680 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. Ethiopian Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Collect those miles — this is enough for an one-way domestic award ticket.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Ethiopian Airlines” in Airline 1 and “United Airlines” in Airline 2.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.