Enjoy a trip to Thailand.
Update 9/9/2014 @ 2:00PM Eastern – fare gone.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via Atlanta
- September 10th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound through November 30th, 2014 and from January 1st, 2015 – April 30th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday and Sunday departures. Must purchase at least 4 days in advance of departure and by September 25th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- (For Detroit availability, replace ATL with DTW on the “Departing from:” field)
- (For Minneapolis availability, replace ATL with MSP on the “Departing from:” field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – IAH (Houston) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – IAH – ATL
- 20,400 or 4.4 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by ANA. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.