Take a trip to Singapore.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 22nd – 29th
- Valid for travel on the outbound through November 20th, 2014 and from January 10th, 2015 – April 15th, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by October 15th, 2014.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ord
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nrt iah
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – ORD (Chicago) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT (Tokyo) – IAH (Houston) – ATL
- 20,616 miles or 4.7 cents per mile. Some flights may be operated by ANA. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
- Book on Orbitz using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “United Airlines”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.