A good sale to Stockholm for Fall travel.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis
- October 14th – 20th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until October 25th. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Destination: ARN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- (For Detroit availability, replace MSP with DTW on the “Departing from:” field)
- (For Atlanta availability, replace MSP with ATL on the “Departing from:” field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MSP – IAH (Houston) – MUC (Munich) – ARN (Stockholm) – EWR (Newark) – MSP. Some segments can be operated by Lufthansa or SAS.
- 12,229 miles or 5.2 cents per mile. The intra-Europe segment in the sample routing is operated by Lufthansa and as such, is non-mileage earning. As such, you will earn 11,394 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Visit Hipmunk using dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search
- On From field, enter MSP::UA UA
- On To field, enter ARN::UA UA
- This will link you directly to book on United.com
- (For Detroit, replace MSP::UA UA with DTW::UA UA)
- (For Atlanta, replace MSP::UA UA with ATL::UA UA)
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.